With the home buyer in mind, we have created this section to give you everything you need to know about buying or selling a house, condo, cottage or other real estate property in Ontario.
We have many tips, tools and resources to get you through the entire real estate experience, starting at getting pre-approved for a mortgage, all the way to finding the right house, to negotiating an offer, closing the sale and moving into your new home- Real estate made easy!
Your home is the biggest investment and one of the most important transactions you will make in a lifetime. There are many aspects to consider when purchasing a home, and the process can be overwhelming. It is important for you to use the services of someone who can guide you through the purchasing process and make your buying experience an enjoyable one. At RE/MAXAbsolute Realty all our real estate professionals are experience, and adhere to a strict code of ethics. We are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge and service, we understand the market and will match your needs and budget to assist you in finding that perfect home.
1. Asking the right questions to help us better understand YOUR needs: At RE/MAXAbsolute Realty our professionals take the time to ask you the right questions to determine your needs, wants and reasoning behind your move. By doing so we gain the correct knowledge to help serve you better and make your home buying experience hassle free.
2. Your RE/MAXAbsolute RealtyREALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search: A buyers agent has vast knowledge of the market and can help you decide the best location suitable to your family’s needs, wants and budget! We will assist you in viewing homes, and determining the price and suitability.
3. Your RE/MAXAbsolute Realty REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property: We have access to the MLS® system and can set you up on a search in order to help you find your new home in the least amount of time. We also have access to past sales and a variety of information resources. Your RE/MAXAbsolute Realty REALTOR® can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two important things that you should know about your potential purchase. 1) will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? 2) Will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate. There are a number of factors when getting ready to put in your offer, and start the negotiations. Including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The agreement of purchase and sale should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your RE/MAXAbsolute Realty REALTOR® can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. Your RE/MAXAbsolute Realty REALTOR® can help you in understanding different options for financing and recommend qualified lenders.
6. Your RE/MAXAbsolute Realty REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly. From the time that the agreement is signed your REALTOR® will ensure that all the conditions in the agreement are met and waived. Once the deal is firm your REALTOR®, with your permission will ensure that all the documents are sent to the appropriate parties involved (financial institutions and lawyers). The lawyer will fulfill his obligation by searching the title and contacting the appropriate utility companies, or assist you in setting these services up.
Your RE/MAXAbsolute Realty REALTOR® will provide you, ABSOLUTE Service, ABSOLUTE Professionalism and ensure that you are ABSOLUTELY Satisfied in your home buying process.
Thank you for visiting my website! I have taken the time to provide you with as many resources and tools as possible in one spot so to try and help make the home buying experience as easy as possible.
Buyers: Check out my new Microsoft Bing Mapping tool to look around town and see the community you might like to live in. Then use the ‘points of interest’ buttons to search for nearby schools, parks or even the closest coffee shop!
Sellers: List with me and watch what I can do! Custom web addresses directly to your property on both my personal website and my brokerages site will help market your property directly to buyers and increase the speed at which your property is found.
Sign up with my website to receive free information or to ask any questions you may have. My no pressure approach means everything on this site is free for you to use and you only have to worry about contacting me when you are ready or need some help